"The ultimate Styrian food experience: the
Zotter factory
If you are
a chocoholic like I am, I cannot recommend visiting the Zotter factory strongly
enough. The chocolate bars produced there taste like heaven on earth.
As you walk
around, you can observe, step-by-step, exactly how the chocolate is made. You
can watch the cocoa beans being roasted, grounded and then turned into a
smooth, delicious-looking liquid. There are dozens of huge pots filled with
hot, liquid chocolate. Since you can have a spoonful – or several if you like –
out of every pot, I would recommend visiting Zotter on an empty stomach. That way
you can fill your stomach entirely with chocolate. However, if you are on a
diet, you had better steer clear of the chocolate-filled pots.
Zotter
offers a divine selection of chocolate in every flavor imaginable. If you feel
adventurous, you can try some oddly-flavored chocolate such as broccoli
chocolate, but beware – the label of the chocolate bar does not tell you the
flavor. You have to find out on your own by carefully taking a bite. If you
feel reluctant to eat this weird chocolate, you would be better off trying some
ordinary chocolate such as white chocolate or chocolate with hazelnuts.
Personally, I like the flower-flavored chocolate bars best, especially the
rose-flavored ones, so I would not give them a miss.
I have no
doubt whatsoever that visiting the Zotter factory will be an unforgettable experience
for you and your sweet tooth."
No comments:
Post a Comment